ACS VENTILATION GROUP
With over a decade of experience, our company has grown from startup to servicing some of the biggest names in the hotel and restaurant industry as well as other large corporate clients.
Range of centrifugal roof mounted fans in horizontal discharge format, designed for smoke extraction in fire conditions and certified F400-120 (Except 180 and 200 models).
– General ventilation – Industrial ventilation
– Industrial / Commercial kitchens
Suitable for air stream temperatures from -40°C to 120°C.
– Base manufactured from galvanised sheet steel.
– Backward curved centrifugal impellers
-To prevent accumulation of dirt. Models up to 400 are manufactured from galvanised steel sheet.
-Models from 450 to 630 in sheet steel protected against corrosion by cataphoresis primer and black polyester paint finish.
– Cowl manufactured from spun aluminium.
– All models incorporate bird-proof guard
– Available, depending on the model, in 4, 6 or 4/8 poles.
CTHB Models- Single-phase, single-speed motor 220-240V50Hz, IP55, class F, with safety thermal overload protection*.
Speed controllable by voltage**.
CTHT Models – Three-phase single-speed motor 220-240/400-415V-50Hz, IP55, class F, with safety thermal overload protection*.
Speed controllable by frequency inverter and by voltage**.
– Three-phase 2-speed motor 380-4150V50Hz, 4/8 poles, IP55, class F, with safety thermal overload protection*.
* When thermal protection is connected, the electrical installation must be equipped with a security system that, in case of fire, allows the maximum speed of the fans whatever the current state of the thermal protection.
** When using a speed controller, the electrical installation must be equipped with a security system that allows, in case of fire, the maximum speed of the fans.
Only F400-120 at maximum fan speed.
180N, 200N and 225N models are specially designed for extracting smoke from fireplaces.
Certified to EN12101-3 Standards.
– Sealed controllable in single and three phase for models 140-400.
– Sealed for life ball bearing assemblies.
In three phase voltage, the motors can be operated in connection at 380-415, which allows two speed operation of the fans.
Enquire about CTHT-4-315 3 PHASE ROOF MOUNTED CENTRIFUGAL FAN