ACS VENTILATION GROUP
With over a decade of experience, our company has grown from startup to servicing some of the biggest names in the hotel and restaurant industry as well as other large corporate clients.
View our Electrostatic Precipitators below.
The active FE SYSTEM electrostatic filters are unique in their energy efficiency and the ability to kill off harmful particles (as opposed to only collecting the particles). Due to the standard size of the FE SYSYEM, it can be retrofitted into existing AHUs and Rooftops.
Energy savings: The FE SYSTEM has been given an A+ rated energy rating (Eurovent), (compared to a C energy rating for tradtional pocket filter) and is certified to the highest standards of air quality – ISO 16890 and many more.
This improved energy efficency has yielded up 30% electricity savings.
The main advantages of the Electrostatic Precipitators (ESPs) are the following:
• collect particles from 0.01 µm to 100 µm up to 99% efficiency
• operate at high flow rates, up to 3,000,000 cfm (1400 m3/s)
• operate at high particle loadings, 500 grams/m3
• have low energy costs, 16 – 100 Watts/1000 m3/h
• have very low pressure drop 64Pa constant even when full
Contact us if you need assistance in finding the right product.